Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Which hotel?

Default Which hotel?

Well me and my girlfriend are planning a trip to O-Town July20th to July 23rd to go to Universal Studios and IOA!!!....We were going to stay at the Doubletree Castle hotel but it is 135 a night, also the only time we will be spending at the room is to sleep and shower!! Its kinda like a cruise ship, you never spend any time in the room so it doesent matter on the size of the room!!! Well thats my own opinion!!! Anyways are there any decent hotels for a decent price on I-Drive or right by Universal's property!!!! Also I know this is a question that can have a big gap in between answers but how much should i look to bring??? Im sure we will be eating out for all 3 meals each day at a variety of resturants, including planet hollywood, also going to Downtown Disney or City Walk!!!! We usually dont buy stuff in souvinear shops, so there wont be much money spent there!!! Well sorry i crammed so much into this post but any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.... -Jay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the best forums in town King-Fish.

Some hotels to concider are Rodeway Inn, Holiday INN I-Drive, or Howard Johnson Inn

all these are located nr to Universal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i like the holiday inn international on i-drive

its close to universal

SQUIDGE

I LOVE ORLANDO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Wellesley Inn & Suites is quite a nicely furnished hotel and it's within walking distance of Universal. Should cost about $50 per room per night inc a continental breakfast.
    Food = $25 ppp per day. Car = 110 pounds per week booked before you go Drink= depends how much you like it ? Fuel= $20 a tank. Park tickets= 50 pounds(approx) per week booked with ATD. Having a great time = priceless

Ok great I will check out all those hotels!!!! I really appreciate all your guys help!!! Your feedback was very helpful!!! Ill let you know how my hotel search goes!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mo's Streetrods & Customs
    Food = $25 ppp per day. Car = 110 pounds per week booked before you go Drink= depends how much you like it ? Fuel= $20 a tank. Park tickets= 50 pounds(approx) per week booked with ATD. Having a great time = priceless

............. for everything else there's mastercard LOL

had to get that in :p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL LOL, that really made me chuckle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL like i said i had to put that in

Thread Information