Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Hotel and Parking near Gatwick

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb...altcheckin.jsp

As for clothes, Hubby has a pull along bag for our hand luggage, we put a change of clothes ( socks for him, underwear, t shirts) in there. Hotels provide toiletries and I pack a couple of old toothbrushes and the last of a tube of toothpaste, last bit of antiperspirant, last bit of face cleanser and moisturiser etc..which gets thrown away in the morning. When I get into Duty Free I have a spray of my favourite perfume there...;)
    There are people who wear old clothes and bin them as well but I don't do that!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ahhh I have posted about Twilight with Virgin, is this who you are flying with as I have just reread your post and you mention Thos Cook...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default twilight check-in

yes we fly with thomas cook

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm guessing their twilight check in will work the same as Virgins to which I have posted a link.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks again for all the helpful replies. I've now gone with one of the premier Inns which has excellent reviews on tripadvisor. Parking is with APH. Ihad both for 103 which is not much more than parking alone. Makes sense I think. Our flight is not until 1pm but I'd hate to get stuck in a jam on the M4 out of Wales.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hilton gatwick south

iam trying to find the best price to stay at the hilton gatwick south this is for 2 adults 1 child 17 and also parking for the 2 weeks we are away.
    the best price i can find is 228
    so if anyone knows how i can get this cheaper would like to know

Also if we do stay at hotel the night before my mr`s is worried about things she can take onto the plane i.e perfume make up ect ect..
    She also has a hair straightner which is run by a gas cylinder and she will need it if we stay at gatwick hotel
    Last edited by wardreefa; 17-02-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: missed something

Thread Information