Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Virgin Entertainment

Default Virgin Entertainment

Do Vigin supply the headphones etc. and does anyone know how much it is to use the game controllers as I suspect my son will be on there constantly

thank you in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which flight are you on? The headphones are provided free of charge, but not all aircraft have the games. Where they do, the controllers are free (there's just one device for the entire entertainment system).

Hi deb,

Thank you for the answer. We are on flight VS15 Gatwick to orlando Hopefully we do have the games though wil keep my son extremely quiet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think that VS15 is a 747 flight, as opposed to an A330.

The 747s have two types of IFE depending on the actual plane. One type has games, the other (sadly) doesn't. As the airlines don't say which actual plane you will be on, for security reasons, you won't find out until you board.

If the controller lifts out of the seat arm you will have games.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Personally I wouldn't rely on their being any games on the planes. In the last three years we have only had games once! Might be better to take a hand held device and maybe buy him a new game for when you are on the plane. This is what we used to do when our son was younger and it kept him quiet for ages!

thank you I think I will get him a game for his PSP and he is a teenager not a toddler but I dont know what is worse lool

Thread Information