Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Hawthorn suites near seaworld

Default Hawthorn suites near seaworld

undefinedundefinedundefined hi i am new to this so please bear with me!

My family have booked to go to orlando for the second time, we go in april 2007 and have booked a suite at the Hawthorne. We have been told it is near seaworld and within easy walking distance to the I ride trolley stop.
    This is important to us as we have chose not to have a car again, and our kids will be 9 and 1 so a trolley stop is a must!

Does anyone know much about this hotel and its location? After all this money i would hate to be dissapointed. we stayed at the Enclave Suites in 2004 which is behind wet n wild, and had no problems at all.
    We just fancied a quieter section of I drive this time, but now i am worried it will be too quiet!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. : :o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i dont know about the hawthorne suites but we stayed in the sheraton world resort which is litterally next to seaworld and like you we wanted to be just a little way from the hustle and bustle of int drive.
    we never have a car and the i ride trolley bus stopped right outside our hotel every 15 minutes.
    if you are going to use it a lot buy the weekly pass it will save you money.
    our hotel like all of them i suppose ran a courtesy bus to and from the disney parks. but we found they werent frequent enough for our liking. i would advise you to study the buses to and from the parks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Jaffa

If you go onto www.internationaldriveorlando.com you can access a map which shows the whole I-ride trolley route so you should be able to see if your hotel is near a stop. It also gives you a link to the I-ride trolley website. It looks as though either stop 35 or 36 will be right by your hotel.

Have agreat time.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl
    Hi Jaffa

If you go onto www.internationaldriveorlando.com you can access a map which shows the whole I-ride trolley route so you should be able to see if your hotel is near a stop. It also gives you a link to the I-ride trolley website. It looks as though either stop 35 or 36 will be right by your hotel.

Have agreat time.

thanks for all of your help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strola
    i dont know about the hawthorne suites but we stayed in the sheraton world resort which is litterally next to seaworld and like you we wanted to be just a little way from the hustle and bustle of int drive.
    we never have a car and the i ride trolley bus stopped right outside our hotel every 15 minutes.
    if you are going to use it a lot buy the weekly pass it will save you money.
    our hotel like all of them i suppose ran a courtesy bus to and from the disney parks. but we found they werent frequent enough for our liking. i would advise you to study the buses to and from the parks.

thanks for your help, we got an i ride pass last time and used it loads!

Thread Information