Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: 18 minutes extra what should we do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 18 minutes extra what should we do?

My travel provider contacted me for the 4th time today to say that our flights with Continental had been changed again! . Now this is he 4th time they have made a minor change but it does get a little annoying etc etc.

Now rather than being annoyed I realised I had 18 minutes extra in Orlando.

Now to the casual observer this may not seem much but then I suddenly thought it enough to do something.

So my question is?

It's your last day in Orlando. You have been given an extra 18 minutes which you can use at any point during the day....what would you do!!

Do you have an extra ride, an extra takeaway, round the monorail once etc etc

What would you do with 18 minutes (anyone who wants to do the Stitch ride at WDW need not apply)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Go get a Krispy Kreme doughnut?.......
    Watch the Voices of Liberty at Epcot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Leave the car at the villa and have another beer in the Outback!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mmmm doughnuts at the Outback now that's an idea!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ret400 View Post
    Mmmm doughnuts at the Outback now that's an idea!
    You should suggest that as an idea for dessert.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just about time for a beer at McCoy's at the airport, looking out on all the comings and goings. A very civilised and hassle-free way to while away some extra time on the final day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd come up with a wise-acre answer, but instead I'll agree with Simon. McCoy's is an excellent way to spend 18 extra minutes before a flight.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Use the 18mins to sit and have a drink/ice-cream at Casey's corner, and gaze over towards the Castle, whilst soaking up the atmosphere to last you, your journey home

Thread Information