Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Travel Lodge, International Drive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ye but it is good info for any one else who is thinking of going and thats what we are here for it may not seem like it somtimes but it is LOL

Welcome to the forum SBrads post lots and have fun
    If you don't go you don't know

Post travel lodge american way

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    travelling to Travel Lodge this June .
    Can anyone tell me how good this hotel/motel is like
    My husband, myself and my two children stayed at the travel lodge july last year 2005. Yes the lift area is a little tatty, but the pool was a delight at the end of a very hot day! Breakfast was ideal, tinned mixed fruit or cheerios, or doghnuts. tea coffee, juice or milk. You could eat around the pool or take it back to your room. Twice during our stay the lifts were out of order, but the stairs weren't a problem. Ideal location for International drive, we got I-Ride tickets to travel up and down International Drive and to take us to Seaworld. The maid would come in every day and clean if we put the sign on the door. Yes it was very basic and not much to look at, but it was cheap and to be honest we only slept there, all our days were spent in the parks. It was lovely of an evening to walk along International Drive and pick a restaurant to eat at Ci Ci's pizza palace was cheap and plenty of food, you could even order your own special pizza. We ate a lot at the Great Western, my son loved the steak, and ice-cream and the fact that he could go back again and again. Getting back from the parks at night was a crush on the free bus, so we got the bus from the bus station to Seaworld and then used our I-ride passes to get back to the hotel. We even ordered in a meal when the weather was thundering, boy was it thundering and the lightning and rain wow, blows you away!! I suppose it comes down to how fussy you are, I had a hairdryer, iron ironing board, air con, safe, coffee machine, bath and shower, it's what you make it. One lady on a bus said we were so lucky cos we were so near I-Drive, she was fed up of disney hotel music and food, and couldn't wait to get her hire car. I would go back to the travel lodge, some of the other hotels regularly had the police there most nights, we were off the beaten track enough to be out the noise of the traffic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

welcome to the best forums in town fred

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi fred66bear welcome to the forum post lots and have fun

Thanks for that report are you going again soon ?????
    If you don't go you don't know

Thread Information