Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Visa app exeption clause

Default Visa app exeption clause

Hi everyone hope you are all well.

I have a crimal record of one offence of theft, I was, 17 (I am 38 now and have never been in trouble again),I have have read I should be exempt under a clause. As I was under 18 and have only ever committed the one offence. I have paid the 165 dollars to start the process and am waiting on my police report. Does anybody have any knowledge of weather I will still have to go through the interview process once they see the docs and I will be exempt under the above clause? Any advice appreciated Thanks
    Karen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum Mummykazzy

Unfortunately, forum rules do not allow us to answer questions like the one you have posted with regard to entry visas and the associated process. The mods will close the thread. Sorry.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Oh I'm so sorry didn't realise. I'd hoped for a bit of advice as I couldn't seem to find anything online but totally understand x

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum though...

Thank you for the welcome, things aren't looking too good for me with 12 weeks to go till our dream holiday this has turned into my worst nightmare because of miss information. Looks like hubby and kids could well be going without me x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi mummykazzy, and Welcome to the ATD forums!

As Tiggers Friend said, we are not allowed to discuss anything to do with visa/entry as regards criminal records, but we would be delighted to help with anything else! We know how exciting and how stressful it can be to plan, so please do allow us to help with any other questions you have.

My apologies, as I do have to close the thread, but I hope you'll join in with your plans or with any other questions! We're a friendly bunch, and we love to help where ever possible!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Thread Information