Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Has anyone been to Disney's Art of Animation Resort?

Default Has anyone been to Disney's Art of Animation Resort?

Hey Everyone,

I'm staying at the Art Of Animation Resort in September with my girlfriend, we are staying in the Little Mermaid area of the resort. I was wondering if any of you have stayed here in the past and had any advice about the resort at all? I would love to hear about your stay there too!

Thanks 😊

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Art of Animation is a big (!!) resort, but it's pretty easy to get around. Most things are located around the main pool/check-in building, so you won't have any trouble finding them, or finding your way around. The resort is tucked off the main roads just a bit, but once you get your bearings you'll be just fine.

Are you using Disney transportation, or are you driving? If you're using Disney's buses, allow a little bit more time than you think you need to reach any dining reservations, etc, since the resort is a tiny bit further off the beaten track (not much, but some).

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Veness View Post
    Art of Animation is a big (!!) resort, but it's pretty easy to get around. Most things are located around the main pool/check-in building, so you won't have any trouble finding them, or finding your way around. The resort is tucked off the main roads just a bit, but once you get your bearings you'll be just fine.

Are you using Disney transportation, or are you driving? If you're using Disney's buses, allow a little bit more time than you think you need to reach any dining reservations, etc, since the resort is a tiny bit further off the beaten track (not much, but some).
    Thank you once again for you reply Susan!!I am driving over there, however I will only be driving to off-site destinations such as Universal etc so for around the Disney area I'll be using Disney Transportation! I've read a few online reviews where people have complained about walking to the rooms in the Little Mermaid area, however I don't feel like this would be a problem for me, I'll just enjoy the scenery from the Lion King section!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The AoA resort has a very good food court, which is also good if you want to be on the go a lot. The rooms are relatively basic but the pool areas are great and, if you don't mind the walk to get around, you should be well set.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Veness View Post
    The AoA resort has a very good food court, which is also good if you want to be on the go a lot. The rooms are relatively basic but the pool areas are great and, if you don't mind the walk to get around, you should be well set.
    Thanks Simon yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be on the go a lot, I think the resort looks nice in general though and I'm looking forward to exploring every section of it! I'm glad the food court is good though I love my food!!

Thread Information