Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Any Tips for All Star Music?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for that. I think I am safe in that respect as I will be going right at the beginning of the Pop Warner Season and looking at past Walt Disney World events, they were always later in the year. I did however notice that I will be at Walt Disney World on Dapper Day and that made me smile.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmrevis View Post
    The fact it is a "value" resort appeals to me more. The atmosphere is more relaxed with not so many "uppish" rich people that you get in some other higher cost resorts snd hotels (no offence intended but you know what i mean!). And the 3 or 4 time-a-day treck to the drinks fountain is always nice for some reason. On the last stay at Sports we faced the central courtyard and it was very noisy hence my advice to avoid that area for a room as it is a main route for 90% of the guests to get to the main building for food/drinks/busses etc
    I have never experienced this at the DVC resorts, which all come under the Deluxe category. The people I encountered all seemed to be pretty down to earth.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Playing around on the WDW site, I stumbled across the fact the All Stars resorts, with free breakfast are coming in at 224pp [if you are a family of 4] for a two week stay at the beginning of September

I think this represents great value for anyone wanting to stay onsite, especially if the rumours are true that I am hearing, that the breakfasts are just loaded onto your band as counter service meals, so you don't have to use them on breakfast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahh now this is interesting! We have the "UK Free Breakfast Offer" from Virgin Holidays but on our paperwork it states that it is breakfast to the value of $11.99. However the Disney site says that they are "credits" but doesn't explain much else. Obviously QS credits are better than specific breakfast credits. Where did you hear this SK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahh now this is interesting! We have the "UK Free Breakfast Offer" from Virgin Holidays but on our paperwork it states that it is breakfast to the value of $11.99. However the Disney site says that they are "credits" but doesn't explain much else. Obviously QS credits are better than specific breakfast credits. Where did you hear this SK?
    It has been mooted about on other forums
    People have said that on the printout you get showing your entitlement, the breakfasts are just listed as X amount of CS credits and they have had no problem exchanging them for CS meals later in the day

Whether now it is going to be a permanent 'fixture' Disney will look to close this loophole, I'm not certain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will be interesting to see what happens with this. Either way it is a free meal but for the sake of time more than anything else I'd prefer just a general QS credit as we can then just have cereal in our room instead of walking all the way to the food court in the morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wanted to say another thank you to dmrevis. When I was booking my Fastpasses today, I was prompted to do online check in for All Star Music. Even though I have booked the standard category, one of the request options that came up was Calypso section, which translates to buildings 1 and 10. I decided to use my two requests on Calypso section and landscape view so I am hoping that this translates to away from the main building and not facing the pool. I know that this is a request only and I will make do with whatever I will be assigned, but I figured it was worth a try.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fingers crossed that you get your requests DG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As you say, worth a shot and something we will be doing as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell's Sis View Post
    Fingers crossed that you get your requests DG.
    Thanks.

As you say, worth a shot and something we will be doing as well.
    Good luck to you, too.

Corinna

Thread Information