Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: First trip to Disneyland Paris in nearly 6 years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default First trip to Disneyland Paris in nearly 6 years

I jumped at a special hotel offer for a hotel near Disneyland Paris and I am headed there for the first time in nearly 6 years. On my last visit, I only had one day at Disneyland and did not visit Walt Disney Studios. So what are the must do/ see things at Disneyland Paris/ Walt Disney Studios? I will have 4.5 days to play with.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The one absolute must-do for the Studios is the new Remy attraction, which is still getting rave reviews. Be sure to go their first, though, as it attracts the longest queues. And, if you haven't seen the special Disney Dreams show at the Disneyland Park, this is an absolute must-see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are great fans of Animagique in the Studios and even the bits done in French you automatically hear in English as you 'know' the words.

When are you going? if the Disneyland Park is dressed for Christmas you are in for a treat and I'd echo Simon's words about the show on the Castle, we saw this when it debuted and was blown away, and I was so pleased when it followed to Orlando.

Pirates of the Caribbean is also good and different from the Florida version and I love all the trails around that part of the park.

Have fun and enjoy, people said we wouldn't enjoy DLP after so many years of going to Florida, but we were surprised and we don't hesitate in going back and the Disneyland Park is our favourite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you like fast twisty rides crushes coaster is apparently a good ride !!!! I under anticipated how fast it would be and found the whole thing a little scary but everyone else thinks it's great . I always liked the buffet at the studios ( restaurant de la stars ????) because Remy always came and chatted but I'm assuming that he appears at the new restaurant now ?

When will you be there? my sister and family are there for 6 days from next Monday so hoping for some dry weather

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Veness View Post
    The one absolute must-do for the Studios is the new Remy attraction, which is still getting rave reviews. Be sure to go their first, though, as it attracts the longest queues. And, if you haven't seen the special Disney Dreams show at the Disneyland Park, this is an absolute must-see.
    Fortunately during the time I am there, every morning is EMH at Walt Disney Studios so hopefully that will work in my favour. Having access to this is a nice perk of the annual pass.

Quote Originally Posted by *** kitten View Post
    We are great fans of Animagique in the Studios and even the bits done in French you automatically hear in English as you 'know' the words.

When are you going? if the Disneyland Park is dressed for Christmas you are in for a treat and I'd echo Simon's words about the show on the Castle, we saw this when it debuted and was blown away, and I was so pleased when it followed to Orlando.

Pirates of the Caribbean is also good and different from the Florida version and I love all the trails around that part of the park.

Have fun and enjoy, people said we wouldn't enjoy DLP after so many years of going to Florida, but we were surprised and we don't hesitate in going back and the Disneyland Park is our favourite
    We used to go quite frequently and then stopped as with the Euro being so strong against the Pound, it just was not very good value. I am in luck. Their Christmas season starts on 7th November and I arriving on 10th November. There are a couple of things that do not start until 14th November, but I will definitely be at Disneyland that day.

Quote Originally Posted by ELAINE View Post
    If you like fast twisty rides crushes coaster is apparently a good ride !!!! I under anticipated how fast it would be and found the whole thing a little scary but everyone else thinks it's great . I always liked the buffet at the studios ( restaurant de la stars ????) because Remy always came and chatted but I'm assuming that he appears at the new restaurant now ?

When will you be there? my sister and family are there for 6 days from next Monday so hoping for some dry weather
    Crush's Coaster was already there the last time we went together and this ride scared me silly. I will be there from 10th to 15th November.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphingirl View Post

Crush's Coaster was already there the last time we went together and this ride scared me silly.

Corinna
    Glad I'm not the only one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ELAINE View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one
    No, you are definitely not alone. I would even go as far as saying that I would rather do Tower of Terror before I do Crush's Coaster again.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have to admit whilst I do enjoy the park entrance and some of the attractions at the Studios, I find the theming and landscaping lacking a little.
    Joshua loves sitting inside the Front Lot dining area with the movie music playing - it just doesn't do a lot for me after that.

We spend most of our time at the Disneyland Park.

It's odd because I am a real fan of the movies but we never spend that much time at the Orlando version either.
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!" - Deb Ireland 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sharp View Post
    Have to admit whilst I do enjoy the park entrance and some of the attractions at the Studios, I find the theming and landscaping lacking a little.
    Joshua loves sitting inside the Front Lot dining area with the movie music playing - it just doesn't do a lot for me after that.

We spend most of our time at the Disneyland Park.

It's odd because I am a real fan of the movies but we never spend that much time at the Orlando version either.
    I am feeling much the same way about both parks, but I am really looking forward to seeing the Ratatouille area.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rock n roller coaster is Huws favourite ride so we have to go to the studios for that but we prefer the main park too

Thread Information