Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Topic: Flights Booked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Flights Booked

Norwegian have released their Orlando flights for next September today. Having been checking daily I got an excited text from DS this afternoon letting me know and asking should he get his mother to book.

At less than 1,500 for all three of us including bulkhead seats, baggage, meals and all fees I said yes!

The times are great as well, 15:50 outbound and 21:30 return meaning no middle of the night drive to Gatwick and a full park day on our last day. We'll get to Disney about 9:30pm I'd think, so by the time we've settled a normal bed time so no problems with waking stupidly early on the first morning. On the way home by the time we've taken off and had our meal it will be bed time so much easier to fall asleep. How you are supposed to board a flight at 6pm and then sleep 8 hours has always baffled me?
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Excellent. I'm waiting on Virgin to release their seats for next November to book a flight for my daughter and her boyfriend and to book the extra leg room seats for us. I think they are released around the 20th December.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A very good price. Nice to have a trip in the works!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great price, spencem; long may it continue!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Veness View Post
    Great price, spencem; long may it continue!
    We too would have waited for Norwegian, but as they only fly into MCO twice a week at the moment the days didn't fit with a 9 night stay.
    That is a fab price compared with Virgin and BA who are over 700 or just under, for seats in Economy.

We will pick some bits up for you, so you won't need to shop that first night and leave them with Bell Services as the chances are that I will have dragged the long suffering [only kidding, he loves it too ] Mr SK to a park for the evening

karalma is offline Proud Recipient of Six--count 'em, six!!--Fast Passes During Year of a Million Dreams!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very exciting. Enjoy your planning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's a great price
    We are landing at 5am next year but have to work on the day we land .... Hoping I manage to sleep for at least part of the flight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ELAINE View Post
    That's a great price
    We are landing at 5am next year but have to work on the day we land .... Hoping I manage to sleep for at least part of the flight
    I wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of sleeping, as to my body clock, it would still only be midnight and that is somewhere near normal bedtime, but Mr SK would sleep quite happily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a great price spencem.

Would have been rude not to have booked them at this price. One less thing to worry about.

Rachwalsh is offline Used The "We Booked Again" Salve To Ease Pain Of Return From Orlando!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

great price and super excited for you! You will be on that flight in no time!

Thread Information