Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: AA Check in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post AA Check in

Hi Guys

We've booked our flights with American Airlines BUT our flight from Manchester to Philadelphia are flying with Iberia, flight IB9081 but i have been told to check in with AA! Anyone shed any light??

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing to worry about, its a codeshare, Iberia flight number operated by AA. Very common. Check in with AA as instructed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DH of Dolphingirl View Post
    Nothing to worry about, its a codeshare, Iberia flight number operated by AA. Very common. Check in with AA as instructed.
    But I din't have the AA flight No, On my E Tickets its Iberia MAN-PHL then AA PHL-MCO And return are both BA ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by richard214 View Post
    But I din't have the AA flight No, On my E Tickets its Iberia MAN-PHL then AA PHL-MCO And return are both BA ???
    Graham is right. It is a code share flight operated by AA. The same will true on the return. We have had it more than once that it was cheaper booking the flight that we wanted through a code share partner than with the operating carrier. The AA flight number is AA735.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the replies
    Finally got a answer from Iberia who said the same but when I gave them my Booking details said we can't check in online only at the airport because we had booked with a third party ( NetFlights)
    I did know the AA flight No but has no relevance to me as my e ticket is the Iberia No.

Thread Information