Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Checking in

Default Checking in

Hello all

We arrive at saratoga springs at about 10am, does anyone know if you are able to check in any earlier or will i have to wait until after 4pm if i can't
    then i'm wondering what will i do with all my luggage and valuables.Maybe someone on here has experienced the same problem and can advise me or
    does anyone have a contact email or number to the resort itself so could ask them directly.

many thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Normally you can check in early but your actual room may not be ready etc. This allows you to pick up things like bands etc if you have not done before. Hotel tends to look after luggage but not sure about valuables that you might prefer in safe etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As Ret says, you can check in upon arrival and leave your luggage. We've never worried about leaving valuables (not money) with a Disney resort, but it's really down to your comfort level.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We've done it at Universal's Hard Rock Hotel, checking in hours before our room was ready. We left what were obviously a laptop and camera with Bell Services without any issues, I can't imagine Disney would be any different.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Thread Information