Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Feeling a little worried

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did you take out insurance with the ticket purchase from ATD?
    If not i'm sure you will have replacements issued in time but may have to pay a little.
    September 1993
    August 2001
    Aug/Sept 2006
    Aug/Sept 2009
    Aug/Sept 2010
    Aug/Sept 2012
    Aug/Sept 2014
    Aug/Sept 2016
    Aug 2017
    July 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davidc View Post
    Did you take out insurance with the ticket purchase from ATD?
    If not i'm sure you will have replacements issued in time but may have to pay a little.

I'd be very surprised if you had to pay anything, in fact i would say with a company like ATD i would be shocked. It's a simple case of, they haven't received the tickets and the courier taking a photo of the front door isn't proof they have delivered them.

ATD should replace them free of charge and i'm certain they will. If they refuse, which again i am certain they won't, you just contact your CC company and tell them you have paid for something and not received it.

It won't come to that i'm sure, with some other dodgy companies it might but not ATD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No we didnt pay for the extra insurance and we didnt pay for them using a credit card we paid using a debit card direct from our account, my understanding of the extra insurance costs to cover tickets is to cover them against loss or theft once they are in our possession not when they are in transit between ATD and the currier , really hope they can get back to us soon as we really dont know where we stand from what we have been told due to the package containing a camera (free with disc cove tickets) the package would have been too big to fit through letterbox so would have needed to be handed over just hope & praying he didnt just dump it on the doorstep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any further on? fingers crossed.
    September 1993
    August 2001
    Aug/Sept 2006
    Aug/Sept 2009
    Aug/Sept 2010
    Aug/Sept 2012
    Aug/Sept 2014
    Aug/Sept 2016
    Aug 2017
    July 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've rang again today and been told they have had a response from DX Currier services they have asked for 5 working days to investigate the situation they are apparently going to track the driver's progress on that particular day & find out exactly what has happened to the package. I have again stressed how worried we are and asked where the responsibility lies regarding if it comes down to our word against the curriers but for the moment we have to wait until the investigation is over just been told please dont worry we will get to the bottom of things which still leaves me feeling a little apprehensive as we dont have answers surely these items are barcoded etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can imagine how worrying this must be, but I'm sure ATD will resolve it for you. When do you fly out?
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDaviesClan View Post
    I've rang again today and been told they have had a response from DX Currier services they have asked for 5 working days to investigate the situation they are apparently going to track the driver's progress on that particular day & find out exactly what has happened to the package. I have again stressed how worried we are and asked where the responsibility lies regarding if it comes down to our word against the curriers but for the moment we have to wait until the investigation is over just been told please dont worry we will get to the bottom of things which still leaves me feeling a little apprehensive as we dont have answers surely these items are barcoded etc
    Very worrying but in the end their is no proof of delivery just a picture of your house. It does seem a bit annoying because the photo shows they were at your house so can't really see what they expect to find? I know I would be very wound up too. As TF says when do you go?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We go in 7 weeks so hopefully plenty of time to get it sorted :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDaviesClan View Post
    We go in 7 weeks so hopefully plenty of time to get it sorted :-)
    That is good news as there is plenty of time to get sorted.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well still no tickets :-( ATD are still waiting to here from the currier's its now 2 weeks since they were supposedly delivered, we have rang several times and have been told we will receive tickets once matter is resolved but how long that will take no-one has any answers

Thread Information