Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Feeling a little worried

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is really poor service on ATD's part, their problem with the courier should not impact on you, if its still possible I'd be looking for a refund and seeing if there is a plan B.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm surprised it is taking this long to sort. The couriers should know by now where or if they were delivered. I think ATD should cancel those tickets and reissue new ones to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have asked for the tickets to be cancelled and re-issued but keep being told nothing can be done until they resolve the issue with courier, i have stressed that its taking a long time but they just keep saying that because my holiday is a few weeks away there is still plenty of time, we go in 6 weeks and this issue has already been going on for 2 weeks, they have never rang me i have been the one chasing and have made 5 phonecalls in total so far which always end the same "when we know we have answers from the courier we will contact you" but the courier had until wednesday to resolve the issue and they have still made no contact with ATD, im worried about cancelling all together as we risk losing not only our deposits but also our date at discovery cove which i have separately already prepaid & booked a cabanna elite package for as a treat for my family its all such a mess, has anyone else experienced this ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Never had issues with ATD at all, in fact I always say they are one of the best ticket companies so I'm surprised they haven't sorted this by now. Have you escalated it to a manager? I like to have my tickets well in advance as I am a planner to the Nth degree so I can understand your frustration and annoyance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I havnt yet but thinking i will tomorrow, ive never had issues before with ATD and have used them for my previous 2 trips to florida & always advise friends to use them, its getting ridiculous now isnt it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hope you get on okay..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Frankly I'm shocked by this, as with you and others I have always used ATD and recommended them to many people, but after this I would be nervous (I'm sorry to say!).

Also I do not accept that just because the courier took a photo shows the goods were delivered and how any commercial company can accept this as 'proof' is frankly ludicrous. Why don't you take a photo of your front door and show that the goods weren't delivered. It has just as much creditability as the couriers.

There was an article in the press last year where this was happening all the time, ie goods delivered cos there was a photograph. The investigation showed that a number of couriers took a photo and took the goods. Not all couriers are bent.

The courier firm (and ATD) need to man up. If you don't get this sorted out I would consider reporting the theft to the police.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's a good idea TF, it might motivate them both as this would escalate. Also trading standards. I might write a formal letter tomorrow/email saying that it is not your issue and goods have not been delivered. Give them till Wednesday 12 noon and note you will contact the police/trading standards etc at that point. You also may wish to hint that you will be contacting Disney, SW and Universal as it is one of there agents that has taken money in their name and failed to deliver. Reputation in this game is everything.
    i am surprised as this company is normally very good but they have your hard earned money and you have had a lot of worry. (And let's be honest about 30 of us on here are about as loyal as it gets) A cancelled ticket is just a bit of plastic. I think you need to formally speak and write in very clear terms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am shocked that ATD are taking so long to sort this and i personally would be taking one of 2 routes now, either ringing them and asking for a full refund as they haven't delivered the goods as promised and or either go on their twitter feed or Facebook page and put a post up saying what has happned and how dissapointed you are in them.

I have always found that focuses a companies attention

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much for all your comments & suggestions i have just had a call from ATD to say the matter is still ongoing & unresolved with the courier company but under the circumstances they have taken action now cancelled my previous tickets so they will not be valid if they have been stolen and have resent my new tickets fast tracked by royal mail today so i should receive them by tomorrow at 1pm :-)

Thread Information