Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Ticket Price Increases

Default Ticket Price Increases

We have booked Orlando flights/car/villa for September 2017 and are now considering purchasing park tickets we plan to visit MK, HS, AK, Epcot and a two day park to park ticket for US & IOA, taking into account the poor dollar rate at the moment we could wait well into next year but we also have to take into account any ticket price increases, can anyone advise when this may happen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Personally I would get them booked ASAP using one of the companies that lets you pay a deposit to secure today's price. ATD themselves have the best I've seen lately as they are also promising to give you the lower price if for some reason they go down between now and your holiday. With everything happening here with Brexit and in the US with their election who knows where the exchange rate will be next year.

Details of the ATD offer are on the front page or here, http://www.attraction-tickets-direct...-deposit-offer
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's sage advice, and I think it's pretty much spot on for 2017. With that price-reduction guarantee, you can't really go wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would grab now, one other seller put prices up about a week back to allow for dollar. Even if the pound was to swing the other way you have an annual increase coming next June ish or so. You also have fair chance that pound could slide more.

Thanks everyone, really helpful advice, I was not aware of the WIN-WIN ATD offer I will check them out for ticket combinations and prices also if we purchase tickets now we can tick them off our To-Do-List!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just bought our park tickets for May '17.

Fantastic offer from ATD. 14 days at Disney, Universal and SeaWorld plus FREE Cirque du Soleil tickets. Absolutely delighted...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, great deal there . I have heard Cirque is excellent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

glens98, I think you're really going to love Cirque. Fantastic show!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We've seen Cirque three times and enjoyed it greatly, so a super freebie.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Rachwalsh is offline Used The "We Booked Again" Salve To Ease Pain Of Return From Orlando!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ooh I am going to look now for our august trip - i'm sure I had an email today about some other deals that are on

Thread Information