Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Topic: Ripley's London & Hamley's Toy Shop!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ripley's London & Hamley's Toy Shop!

Hamleys, the finest toy store in the world has collaborated with the unbelievably clever little elves at Ripley’s London to create the ‘Ripley’s Christmas Cracker”.

For 17 fabulously festive days, from Saturday 17th December to Monday 2nd January, there will be a daily flurry of wishing and giving to visitors at Ripley’s London – there’s even a magnificent Afternoon Tea Birthday Party at Hamleys worth £250 to win!

Visitors simply have to choose from a selection of prizes and pin their no.1 choice onto Ripley’s wall of wishes. Each day, one of those wishes will come true! Put aside thoughts of corny jokes and paper party hats, the ‘Ripley’s Christmas Cracker’ promises BIG prizes, including Official Hamleys Tours for a family of four (worth £160 each), Hamleys gift vouchers, Hamleys Soft Toys Bundles and lots of copies of everyone’s favourite book - the latest Ripley’s Annual. Though, on this occasion, Ripley’s’ recently acquired Marilyn Monroe dress won’t be one of the giveaways ;)

As well as the daily Hamleys giveaways, every visitor can win with the all new Ripley’s Christmas Explorer Trail featuring themed questions from each of the five floors of Ripley’s London. All entrants with full correct marks will receive a special little treat from the Ripley’s gift shop!

Ripley’s London is open every day of the year, including Christmas day. Tickets booked more than 14 days in advance receive a 50% discount and that includes Christmas, New Year and the school holidays! So with the promise of a huge discount AND prizes to be won for 17 consecutive days, there really is every reason to plan and book tickets now.

This museum of unbelievable artefacts is for big and little kids. From life-size models of the tallest and smallest men to a huge section of the real Berlin wall, art made from cassette tapes, stuffed five-legged cows and real shrunken heads and lots of interactive stations and entertainment – literally from the sublime to the ridiculous, it’s amazing stuff from start to finish. And rather conveniently, Ripley’s is housed in No.1 Piccadilly, just a short stroll away from the wondrous world of Hamleys on Regent St, London.

Visit http://ripleyslondon.com/tickets-offers/ to book tickets in advance.

Here’s to a legendary family day out that’s absolutely, out of the ordinary!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can still remember my first visit to Hamley's with my parents in the 1960s. I'd never seen so many toys and, unusually for the time, you could play with many of them!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's SO true, TF! I think I probably visited at some stage in the 60s, too, and couldn't believe a toyshop could be that big!

I think was all the rage:

It was the only way I knew Kamchatka existed!!

Thread Information