Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Topic: MYW tickets - paper style

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MYW tickets - paper style

Hi,

Blimey more questions in the last few days than in all my previous visits put together!

We have the old style MYW park hoppers, several days still unused, we also have them linked to our online MDE.

Am I right in thinking we have to change these over to plastic card tickets before we enter the park?
    For example our first full day we are visiting MK, so we go to Guest Relations (on the right prior to going inside the park), and get them swapped over there?
    And our FP's assuming we have booked some get transferred over to the new cards too?

Thanks
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!" - Deb Ireland 2007

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We had some old style MYW tickets left over from a while back. We went into Disney Springs guest services and they swapped them there for the new credit card style tickets. I'm guessing they will do the same at Magic Kingdom guest services.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We had some changed over too. For a while they were just scanning the old tickets with a hand-held reader, but I'm 99.999% sure they aren't doing that at all any more. Last time we saw someone with an old ticket they were directed to Guest Relations.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot, will try Guest Relations at MK on our first park day.

I assume any FP we have any are transferred over to new tickets too?

EDIT - new Brit's guide just arrived in the post.
    Last edited by Johnny Sharp; 06-03-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!" - Deb Ireland 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you are around Disney Springs before your first park day, you might be better off exchanging them there, as Guest Services a MK always have such long slow moving lines

Thread Information