Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6

Topic: Blue Tree Resort - Lake Buena Vista

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Blue Tree Resort - Lake Buena Vista

Anyone one have any experience of stopping at the Blue Tree Resort in Lake Buena Vista ? Tripadviser reports are mixed, but mainly positive and location is good. We have this booked for next year's holiday. Does not get a mention in my wonderful Brit Guide book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Geoff P, and welcome to the ATD forums! Nice to see you have an upcoming Orlando holiday, and we're delighted to answer your questions. It's Saturday, so people will pop in when they can.

Blue Tree Resort is a timeshare property, which we tend not to highlight in the book. Because of that, we haven't toured the property and can't speak to whether or not the reviews are accurate. That said, the location is excellent, and if you've got a good price you could do worse. Do you have any specific concerns?

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hi and welcome. Can't help with your query as we only stay in a villa but nice that you have an Orlando holiday booked. Is this your first visit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Geoff P. Can't answe your question, but just want to welcome you to the friendliest forum for all things Orlando related. 😊

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum! Can't help with the resort, sorry. I tend to look at trip advisor, and cross reference the reviews with people who have also reviewed places I have been. If I tend to agree with what they have written about places I know, I can tell we are on the same wavelength if that make sense.
    April 1991 International Gateway Inn
    April 1993 International Gateway Inn
    May 2011 Four Points Sheraton Studio City
    Feb 2014 Rosen Inn Hotel

Champion Me and Champion Ret, kickin' *** and takin' names!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have been lucky to visit Orlando 3 times in my life - 1980, 1987 and 2000, but this will be the first time with my sons, who will be 16 and 17 at time of travel. One nice big family holiday before they go off to uni etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Having read your book we had picked out some potentials, but booked our holiday with Ocean Florida, who were very helpful and gave us a very good deal with Virgin flights, offering this resort, which looked good and was in top 30% of Orlando hotels. Location is great for choosing not to drive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff P View Post
    I have been lucky to visit Orlando 3 times in my life - 1980, 1987 and 2000, but this will be the first time with my sons, who will be 16 and 17 at time of travel. One nice big family holiday before they go off to uni etc.
    Sounds lovely. Mind you our son still came with us in 2006 while still at Uni!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My son travelled with us at 21, but he paid for himself on that one.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Thread Information