Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Off in a few hours

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Son and partner talking about a possible trip to DLP later in the year, they can't afford Florida yet so reading your reports with interest. Also I believe there may be deals on for later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
    Son and partner talking about a possible trip to DLP later in the year, they can't afford Florida yet so reading your reports with interest. Also I believe there may be deals on for later.
    When are they thinking of visiting Catlady.
    I know for a fact that they have just released buy x nights get x free offer again, as Spencem has booked for December and I have booked us and son and family for next May

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not sure SK, could be in school holidays as sons partner is a teacher although not working at the moment, another reason funds may prevent them going. When and if they do decide will certainly tell them of offers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
    Not sure SK, could be in school holidays as sons partner is a teacher although not working at the moment, another reason funds may prevent them going. When and if they do decide will certainly tell them of offers.
    It covers next summers school holidays, Monday to Friday accommodation with park passes start at around 700 for two booking with Disney direct, if you want to tell them a rough cost, but don't know much about travel prices that time of year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *** kitten View Post
    It covers next summers school holidays, Monday to Friday accommodation with park passes start at around 700 for two booking with Disney direct, if you want to tell them a rough cost, but don't know much about travel prices that time of year.
    Thats a pretty good price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spencem View Post
    We did have a fantastic time, Julia and I were very pleasantly supprised at how good the parks are. The look as good as anything in the US, maybe even better in places. The food was good, if difficult to get hold of sometimes.

I did take loads of pictures, but didn't make any notes. I've worked every day since we got back, so haven't had a chance to even look at the pictures properly. I will do a report, but really want to try and get the next Florida day which I'm half way through posted first.

If I say we are already booked to go back just before Christmas you'll know how much we enjoyed ourselves.
    The Disneyland Park is really nice and comparable to Magic Kingdom, we weren't that keen on most parts of the Studios but haven't been since Ratatouille opened so it may be nicer now.
    Glad you did okay with food, must admit we struggled a little outside of the parks as we didn't really take to the Disney Village.

Glad you had a great time, and if the weather is nice it makes it all the better.
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!" - Deb Ireland 2007

Thread Information