Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Fastpass question..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fastpass question..

Hi not sure if this has been asked before and tbh' i have never had to use fastpass as we always go to the parks in November..Anyhow thinking i'd be even more organised this year thinking of booking them 30 days in advance,So first week of November we going so 30 days before can i book the fastpass for me quick like midday uk time so 7am orlando and then ADD my 2other family members later that day?
    Or do i have to select us three straight away?

Thx in advance guys booking them for all parks just after a heads up,probably dont even need them but frozen maybe at epcot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You would need to do all 3 together or if you left it until later the other 2 might miss out or get totaly different times.

Once you have the 3 tickets set up on MyDisneyexperience as one group all 3 should go in together. You don't have to wait until the 30 days to put the tickets on my Disneyexperience, you can set them up anytime once you have the tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You CAN do them separately, but as Superspur says, you'll risk not getting the same times for everyone, and some attractions may not have any FP+ left. It can be a time consuming prospect, so I'd do them all as soon as you can, even in November.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As your question has been answered, I'll just chime in with, that you will need them for the new Pandora rides and with the lack of rides in HS, you are probably best trying for some there too.
    I'm of the opinion that they are easy enough to cancel or even alter whilst you are there, and they might just save you some queuing

Thread Information