Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Topic: Clearing up Resident ticket options...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Clearing up Resident ticket options...

So if my brotherinlaw(who's a firefighter in west palm beach)uses his discount for residency and job,he said he can purchase couple tickets...When i get to islands of adventure a tickets a ticket right,pop it in machine and im ok to go correct...machine dont know im not a resident...?

Just he said they dont check and you have a ticket thats been paid for...?

Please clear this up as dont wanna be turned away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You'd need to check that you don't need the credit card that pays for them when you pick them up. I'm not sure exactly how the automated kiosks work at Universal. In theory you should just get a reference number if they're pre-paid and use that at the machine, but I can't be 100% sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just checking on what you need. I have taken the info from our tickets which are slightly different (not regular tickets) but they are being picked up at will call. I have done these a few times and they were quiet thourough on checking. With resident tickets, even if you have them in your hand, the machine, may, on first use ask for proof? Or it may not?

Below is the will call details for picking up at front of park.

This order can be picked up between 10/15/2017 through 10/17/2017, single day tickets must be used the day they are picked up and multi-day tickets will have their expiration window begin on the day they are picked up. R xxxx xxxxx must be present to pick-up the order and the first time the tickets are used each day.

At the kiosks you will need to swipe a credit card - for identification purposes only (your credit card will NOT be charged). The name on the credit card must match the name on the order. In the event your card does not work or you do not have a credit card, please visit any Universal Studios Florida or Universal's Islands of Adventure Front Gate ticket window, where you will need to show a valid photo I.D.

Hope this helps? The parks are getting very wise to this nowadays (its money after all) but you may get away with it or face The Walk of Shane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just seconding the idea that you're likely to be asked for ID at some point. It is possible you won't, but if you have to go through Will Call you absolutely will.

Are you saying you'll have hard tickets in hand when you arrive at Universal? Or will you have to pick them up there, even if they're paid for?

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes i would have the tickets in hand...but after reading some posts i dont fancy being refused entry,my daughter will be gutted and spoils the day...thx guys anyhow...

Thread Information