Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Topic: New Marvel Superhero Character Dinner!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default New Marvel Superhero Character Dinner!

Starting Dec. 9, Universal Orlando visitors can dine with the world’s mightiest superheroes during the all-new Marvel Character Dinner at Cafe 4 inside Islands of Adventure.

Located in Cafe 4 in Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, this dinner buffet will feature Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Rogue. Each character comes to guests’ tables to sign autographs and take photos, and one digital photo from My Universal Photos is included in the experience.

The buffet, which features an entirely different menu from Cafe 4’s usual fare, starts with fresh salads like orzo and mozzarella and tomato. Entrees include roasted rosemary lemon chicken, shrimp scampi and chicken scallopini, along with Penne Bolognese, stuffed jumbo shells, specialty pizzas, and a selection of deserts.

This is Islands of Adventure’s first attempt at an ongoing character dinner. The park also offers a Grinchmas character breakfast during the holiday season, and until recently Universal Studios Florida offered a year-round Superstar character breakfast. Other character meals, mostly featuring Minions, can be found in the Universal Orlando Resort hotels.

All guests age 10 and older will pay $49.99 (plus tax and gratuity) for the Marvel Character Dinner, while kids ages 3-9 cost $24.99. Those prices do not include park admission, which is required. At this time, annual pass discounts do not apply.

Marvel Character Dinner will be available Thursday – Sunday, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. Reservations can be made online here or by calling (407) 224-FOOD (3663).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure it has the same appeal as a Disney character but I’m sure it will prove popular
    orlando aug 2000
    orlando aug 2005
    orlando aug 2007
    Maui march 2008
    orlando aug 2009
    New York Oct 2010
    Kefalonia May 2010
    Kefalonia May 2011
    Crete Sept 2011
    Paris March 2012
    Kefalonia May 2012
    Kefalonia Spetember 2012
    Tenerife March 2013
    Kefalonia May 2013
    Florida October 2013
    Venice March 2014
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Universal used to do a breakfast at Confisco with characters like Spider Man, and it was quite popular. I was surprised when it ended. A new one is long overdue.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you “I’m not messing around, use the gifts you were given.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wasn't planning a Universal visit next time and for that price I would want Iron Man serving me...I don't just mean the fab metal flying machine, I mean Robert Downey JR in person.
    Halle Berry would be a nice alternative though.
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!" - Deb Ireland 2007

Thread Information