Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Topic: Rock N Rollercoaster to Become a Marvel Rollercoaster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rock N Rollercoaster to Become a Marvel Rollercoaster

Just read this on another forum;

BREAKING NEWS: Disneyland Paris have just officially confirmed that Rock n Rollercoaster will be closing and will be rethemed to a Marvel Rollercoaster!

Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith will be completely reimagined into a new Marvel-themed attraction where riders will team up with Iron Man and their favorite Avengers on a high-speed, hyper-kinetic adventure.

The addition of the new attraction provides a permanent presence of Marvel making this Park even more of a must-do for guests.

Have done a quick search but have been unable to find anything concrete, but I'm not surprised and if true, I would think that HS will follow suit once Toy Story Land opens and they can take the ride down for the new overlay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Aerosmith idea is probably a bit dated now so definitely needs updating Im not sure if Disney can theme rides in Florida to Marvel characters think they sell merchandise I may be wrong and will bow to greater knowledge
    orlando aug 2000 2005 2007 2009 2013 2015 2016 2017
    Honolulu 2017
    Maui march 2008 2016
    New York 2010 2016
    Kefalonia 2010 - 2017
    Crete 2011
    Thassos 2015
    New Orleans/ Memphis 2016
    Paris March 2012
    Tenerife March 2013
    Parga 2014 2016
    Tenerife 2013
    Antigua St Lucia Grenada Barbados 2017
    Santorini 2018
    Venice 2014

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Disney can definitely use some Marvel characters in WDW, even though Universal also has Marvel Super Hero Island. Witness the forthcoming Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Epcot. My understanding is they can't use any characters that currently exist in the Universal parks, hence the likes of Guardians, Iron Man, Dr Strange, etc, would all be fair game for Disney.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That’s a good update idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*silently weeps in a corner, wishing for something truly original*

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Veness View Post
    *silently weeps in a corner, wishing for something truly original*
    Yes your right but I will qualify that if you are going to change something, the Aerosmith, being based on real people is getting tired and they are not really known as a modern beat combo, so at least this update might be a logical move. I do hope they just don’t stick in a bunch of new plastic sign of cartoon characters.

However something really new would be good. It’s funny I have so gotten used to, repaint and not new, rehash etc that it did not even cross my mind it could be new. I guess that shows how far we have not come on.
    Last edited by Ret400; 17-02-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still can't believe there aren't more Marvel things at the parks, I love the Marvel movies - an Iron Man ride would be sensational.
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!" - Deb Ireland 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can bet Disney's imagineers already have a few ideas on that score, JS. They just need to get the green light (which won't be until well after all the Star Wars openings!).

karalma is offline Proud Recipient of Six--count 'em, six!!--Fast Passes During Year of a Million Dreams!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My family is Marvel mad so will like anything they change.

Thread Information