Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: The Dolphin Hotel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes he says it is one package for everything. Think he is getting back to the tour operator to discuss it again with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superspur View Post
    Yes he says it is one package for everything. Think he is getting back to the tour operator to discuss it again with them.
    The problem is that if they stick to their line there is not much that can be done short of cancelling.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fear TF is right as he is not booking direct with Disney etc, then a tour company can sort of do what they want. I would worry as a TF says that sending the actual tickets more than 30 days in advance means they donít have to pay for them now! You can argue but they can just sa6 thatís what we told you and you booked up etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have heard of other people having this problem even when booking a 'proper' Disney Resort Hotel with the likes of Thomson's and Thomas Cook.
    Now if my memory serves me right there should be an eight digit reference number on his confirmation that you use to set MDE up and it should find his booking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quite surprised as he is going with Virgin Holidays and i have just advised him to get on to Virgin and point them at their own website that says he gets 60 days when staying at a Disney resort hotel. To be honest the whole thing is making much sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Dolphin is not a Disney resort, but Disney extended the 60-day benefit to the Swan and Dolphin resorts some time ago. (They've also recently done the same with the partner hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd.) I remember this being an issue with Virgin Holidays a while back, but you would think they would have sorted it out by now, especially as they're an official partner of WDW.

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney....dining-288658/

https://www.swandolphin.com/aboutus/benefits.html

Thread Information