Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Topic: Even more hotels coming to Disney!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Even more hotels coming to Disney!

Looks as though the Flamingo Crossings project is finally coming to life.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/...wdwinfo.com%29

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think this is in the parcel of land behind the Springhill Suites and TownPlace Suites that are next to the 429 and located on the Western Way. I guess that will mean that the traffic into and out of Disney via the Western Way will become problematic!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very interesting to see this finally coming to life, but I think it will be at least 5 years before we see any serious build-out (and more traffic as a result). It might start to get busy in, say, 10 years' time, but it would take a lot to add the kind of development that would add thousands of cars to the roads, rather then just a few hundred.

Thread Information