Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Changed flights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fair point, you can still claim but I think it needs to be in the Pre 14 day bracket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Surely you could argue that it is not a viable alternative, that routing and time is just unrealistic.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Could you not have travelled on the Friday and just booked into a cheap motel for the night?
    For me that would have been the better option as arriving that late, then getting your car, finding your accommodation and sorting things will probably be another couple of hours which means you will really feel it your first day, so in effect you will lose 2 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *** kitten View Post
    Could you not have travelled on the Friday and just booked into a cheap motel for the night?
    For me that would have been the better option as arriving that late, then getting your car, finding your accommodation and sorting things will probably be another couple of hours which means you will really feel it your first day, so in effect you will lose 2 days.
    Couldn’t do Friday due to my wife’s work schedule and couldn’t do Sunday because of the villa.

Thread Information