Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Topic: Paid for Fastpasses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Paid for Fastpasses

Picked this up today and fear it is being trialled as they way forward in all the Disney Parks.
    Yes I know Universal charge, but you do get free unlimited fastpasses for staying in one of their higher end hotels.
    Sorry, just think it is the thin edge of a big wedge, creating an even bigger gulf between the rich and the general hard working guest.

⭐ NEWS ⭐

Starting July 24th until September 30th, Disneyland Paris will propose to its guests the Disney Access One to make the most of Summer! Always looking for new means to meet guests’ expectations, Disneyland Paris introduces this new service which will allow them to speedily hop on one of our most popular attractions* whenever they wish, with no time slot!

This service will be available in limited quantities, at the closest shop of the concerned attraction (no pre-sales), for a €15 flat fee per person per attraction, valid once during the day of purchase, and will come with a souvenir to remember this great experience.

💡 The usual FASTPASS available for free to all parks guests will remain unchanged.

Discounts are offered to holders of certain Annual Passes:
    - Magic Flex / Magic Plus: -10%
    - Infinity: -20%

*Available for:
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
    Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
    Star Tours: L’Aventure Continue
    Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril
    Peter Pan’s Flight
    Ratatouille: l’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy
    Rock’n’Roller Coaster starring Aeromsith
    The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Coming to a Theme Park near Lake Buena Vista soon!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/California/Arizona/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Indian Ridge;08Sanibel/Indian Ridge;09Sarasota/Indian Ridge;10Sanibel/Indian Ridge;11Indian Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor; 16Loma Linda; 17Sanibel/Loma Vista; 18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It’s only a matter of time before this arrives in Orlando.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Only a matter of time for Florida
    orlando aug 2000 2005 2007 2009 2013 2015 2016 2017
    Honolulu 2017
    Maui march 2008 2016
    New York 2010 2016
    Kefalonia 2010 - 2017
    Crete 2011
    Thassos 2015
    New Orleans/ Memphis 2016
    Paris March 2012
    Tenerife March 2013
    Parga 2014 2016
    Tenerife 2013
    Antigua St Lucia Grenada Barbados 2017
    Santorini 2018
    Venice 2014

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Remember those days when you had to buy tickets for each ride?

Welcome back!

But in case any of you would be disappointed, as you often are, when we withdraw something, we are keeping the park entry fee and car parking fee that are popular with our guests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember it costing $15.95 for a day in the brand-new park, the three major attractions weren't working, and the only attractions that were open were shows that were, well, kind of boring. Oh, and one moving-theater style ride worked. I didn't get my money back.

Oh wait...that was Universal Studios.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you “I’m not messing around, use the gifts you were given.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It would be REALLY interesting to see if Disney were prepared to upset the majority of their guests by introducing such a blatant money-grab at WDW (or Disneyland). Hopefully no-one will buy it at DLP!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Veness View Post
    It would be REALLY interesting to see if Disney were prepared to upset the majority of their guests by introducing such a blatant money-grab at WDW (or Disneyland). Hopefully no-one will buy it at DLP!
    I'm a member of a DLP forum, so will keep an eye out and see what is said about them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would pay to access an attraction "whenever I wish with no time slot".

ETA: I"m not rich! As long as they keep the two-tier system, I don't have a problem with it. It would make life much easier for us. We've chosen to forego FPs this trip because we don't like being tied to them, so this option would be perfect for us for the few attractions we ARE keen to experience.
    Last edited by UK Deb; 19-07-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Thread Information