Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Topic: ATD Ticket Prices

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ATD Ticket Prices

For the first time in as long as I can remember we're not going to buy annual passes, so we've started to look around at prices. On Disney's website, the 14 Day Ultimate is 379, but it's 405 through ATD. Is there an explanation for that? Something I'm missing? We'd like to support ATD, but we don't want to pay more than we need to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you're paying for the "freebies" they are giving away Ring them up, tell them you have seen a cheaper price on the official Disney website and they'll price match but of course you won't get the freebies

Or better still, tell them you found it for 374 on Orlando Attractions https://www.orlandoattractions.com/t...ltimate-ticket

I have no allegance to any company in anything, i want the best deal for me whoever it is with but i have found that ATD are normally a little pricier than a lot of other companies especially when they are giving away "free" stuff. They will price match but you lose the free stuff so you have to do your sums and if you were going to buy the "free" stuff anyway, it might be better to pay the higher price.
    Last edited by Superspur; 18-08-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Superspur. I think we'll just order them through Disney and have done with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It would be odd if an official outlet - let alone Disney themselves in the UK - would be under-cutting ATD. Maybe worth a phone call?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That’s a big gap.

As an addition on Topcash back. ATD are offering 2% cash back whilst Disney are offering 3.15%.

That’s effectively 10 for each three week ticket?

I wonder if it’s a /$ thing in that Disney can technically never have the tickets in the UK, so though it’s being sold in s it sort of transacting in different country, or perhaps though it’s sold in po7nds it’s really being sold in Florida hence avoiding some of the taxes etc

Thread Information