Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Lynx bus passes

Default Lynx bus passes

Hi there,

We are due to go to Florida for 3 weeks and I was just wondering if there is anyway I can buy Lynx bus passes in the UK before we go? If not where in Orlando can you buy the Lynx bus passes?

Thanks
    Nicola x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You can buy them online, but as you are going in three weeks I think you have missed the delivery window.

As far as buying them in Orlando, this link may help.

https://www.golynx.com/buy-tickets/all-locations.stml
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/California/Arizona/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Indian Ridge;08Sanibel/Indian Ridge;09Sarasota/Indian Ridge;10Sanibel/Indian Ridge;11Indian Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor; 16Loma Linda; 17Sanibel/Loma Vista; 18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Day passes can be got from the driver, not sure about longer ones but the LYNX website gives you all the info you need about where to get them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bit late but up until about 4 years ago when i started driving in Orlando we always ordered the passes on line and they were sent to us in the UK. Took about 3 weeks to arrive but we normally got weekly passes to cover us for the 2 1/2 weeks we were there. It just made it handy as we used to get the bus from Orlando airport almost to the door of our hotel so being able to use the pass as soon as we landed was helpful.

But now we drive

Thread Information