Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Topic: Star Wars - Galaxy's Edge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Star Wars - Galaxy's Edge

We were so impressed with this latest interactive element at Disney Springs we decided to make it the subject of this week's ATD blog:

https://www.attraction-tickets-direc...disney-springs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like great fun and you can see it being incredibly popular.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/California/Arizona/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Indian Ridge;08Sanibel/Indian Ridge;09Sarasota/Indian Ridge;10Sanibel/Indian Ridge;11Indian Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor; 16Loma Linda; 17Sanibel/Loma Vista; 18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Matt keeps mentioning this and, in return, I keep shooting him my patented withering look, but sounds as though I should reconsider.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If Susan really enjoyed it, Deb, I can't believe you won't, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You MIGHT want to reconsider, Deb. I really (!!) didn't want to do it, but I'm so glad I did. It's pretty short, though it does feel longer than it actually is, and the way you view it through the goggles is just superb. It's not perfect technology yet, but it's light-years away from the old VR headsets.

I think it's especially fun if you're a group of 4, so you only go in with people you know, and the dynamic is better than it would be just as a couple. It really was a terrific experience, and I'd do it again.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Thread Information