Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  99
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Topic: Orlando to Boston via Yellowstone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So that's ONE. I think I'd want one long stop for each stadium tour!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great to get such a comprehensive look at Fenway and its many historic angles (didn't know about the mini-farm, though - very cool). You'd probably also like the Reds Museum at Cincinnati's ball park (which Susan had to suffer through!), as it also goes deep into baseball history and is rich in sporting heritage (dating back to the 1870s). Love the half-smoke, too, and that Irish pub sounds right up our street also!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Veness View Post
    So that's ONE. I think I'd want one long stop for each stadium tour!

The wife doesn't do Jewellery shops anymore Susan. We got burgled just over 2 years ago and they took all her jewellery that meant so much to her. Nothing of really high value but stuff my mum had given her, her mum and also myself and the kids going back over 30 years, it broke her heart. She said then she would never buy another piece of jewellery again. We got compensated for it by the insurance company but you can't replace stuff like she lost.

So i do other stuff for her for putting up with my college football trips and stadium tours

Like the holiday we're going on in about 6 weeks time which i can't think of a worse place to go on holiday and it REALLY isn't my thing but it's been a dream of hers for many years so we're going

Right, on to the final day in Boston report.

Thread Information