Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Have Not Been To WDW For 4 Years

thanks for the replies guys this is what Smiths Homecomin's menu is as on the following website orlandoinsidervacations thanksgiving-in-orlando

'On the menu for Thanksgiving 2018 is fresh carved turkey served with old-fashioned country style stuffing, creamy mashed potatoes, turkey gravy (just like Momma used to make), steamed green beans, a buttery cheddar dropped biscuit and in-house cranberry sauce.

And do make sure you save room for dessert, the seasonal Pumpkin Bread Pudding is delicious.. Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ is practically perfect when it comes down to regular sweet treats. The boozy Shine Cake is the signature dessert. It’s an adult only super moist butter cake soaked in moonshine syrup.
    The Hummingbird Cake is a moist pineapple and banana cake smothered with luxurious cream cheese frosting.'

I think I will need to stay Disney I think, who knows lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TBH, with the sound of Homecomin's menu and chef Smith's prediliction for traditional foods with a bit of a twist, I'd be hard-pressed NOT to choose that one. Columbia would also be good, but I fancy Homecomin' will have more of the tradition.

Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ booked for 10.15pm on Thanksgiving

Thanks again all only 16 Days 22 Hours to go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good to me. If it wasn't Susan's Big Day In The Kitchen, I might suggest we give it a try, too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Veness View Post
    Sounds good to me. If it wasn't Susan's Big Day In The Kitchen, I might suggest we give it a try, too!
    This trip will be our fourth in November. We’ve always avoided Thanksgiving. Kicking ourselves now. Well it would be rude of you not to invite us if we were in the neighbourhood!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would LOVE to have had you here for Thanksgiving!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Thread Information