Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Topic: JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek opening date

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek opening date

If their website is to be believed it will open in February 2020 (which bodes well for us as we've started tentative planning for a May 2020 trip). The artist's impressions are promising but I'm struggling to get my head around the dining line-upójust a lobby bar and a grab-and-go counter option.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...esort-and-spa/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We've been watching it take more solid shape recently and wondering at some of the details. I'm not sure their 'Dining' line-up can be believed just yet, as it seems ridiculously thin for a JW Marriott. And their home-page blurb insists: "Our hotel will offer warm, inviting social spaces and amenities, including a Spa by JWģ, resort pool with splash pad, specialty restaurants, and a rooftop terrace boasting nightly views of theme park fireworks displays." The 'specialty restaurants' and 'rooftop terrace' definitely hint at more than a grab-and-go and a lobby bar I would think there's more to come from them on this, especially as it's still more than a year away (and is shaping up as a BIG hotel).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I'm guessing they're still fine-tuning the concepts. It's inconceivable that a JW would not have at least one fancy restaurant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

But also slightly strange that they wouldn't at least put SOMETHING online about it!

Thread Information