Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Disney 4 day ticket

Question Disney 4 day ticket

Hi everyone,
    We have an exciting trip booked for the summer and can't wait.😎

This trip we are only spending 5 nights in the Orlando area and we are looking to go to the Disney parks for 4 days. On previous trips we have bought the 7 day or 14 day tickets with ATD but they don't do an option for fewer days any more. Are there any other UK or reputable sites to order from?

Many thanks 😀

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Sunnydayz and welcome back to the forum.

I'm not an expert on tickets, but I'm sure they will be along soon.

I think it is a shame shorter period tickets are not available in the UK (not everyone wants to spend all their time in WDW especially return visitors ). As I understand it you can get the x day tickets in the US, either at Disney gates or Guest Services in Disney Springs or at other ticket outlets around the tourist areas (but be aware of ticket resales as you may get ripped off).
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think you may find that it is possibly cheaper to by the 7 day ticket (about 399) than to buy the 4 day on the gate or via a US site. Aprox £400.
    Even if itís close you will get hopping included in 7 day plus water parks etc. If you added hopping to base tickets tickets you will be way more than 7 day uk price.
    Having just returned we were surprised how much the gate price was just for a couple of days. It makes you realise what good value (over time) the 7/14/21 day tickets are.
    Interestingly you can still get 14 days for £399 in UK.

Other advantage would be that you would have tickets in your hand etc and then you can book your fastpasses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should have added the four day price will also rise and fall depending on when you go to peak and off peak etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's certainly hard to beat the value of the 7 (and 14) day Ultimate tickets for the UK market, but the Visit Orlando ticket office is currently doing a 4-days-for-the-price-of-3 offer that has an adult 4-day ticket at $355. You order online, and pick them up from the ticket office on I-Drive. They should also be able to send you the ticket numbers to link for your My Disney Experience account for FastPasses, etc.

Here's the link: https://tickets.visitorlando.com/tic...y-base-tickets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good price, is that including tax? Also the hop/not hop is a consideration.

The official Disney site is £375 for 14 or 7 days including hopping etc that’s about the cheapest anywhere for that deal by a fair amount.

It’s amazing to think that it’s about £330 for four days! US price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ret400 View Post
    Good price, is that including tax? Also the hop/not hop is a consideration.
    No, that's without tax, but it's probably still a good deal, unless you want park hopping (which you don't really need if you're going to visit all 4 parks just once).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Park tickets, the mere thought of it is making me nervous

We're coming in 2020 as we promised to bring our daughter, our son, his wife and 2 grandaughters. The cost of 5 adult and 2 kids Disney 14 days tickets, plus the same for Universal, plus the same for Seaworld, Aquatica & Busch gardnes, plus the same for Discovery Cove, can anyone guess what the total for park tickets alone is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superspur View Post
    Park tickets, the mere thought of it is making me nervous

We're coming in 2020 as we promised to bring our daughter, our son, his wife and 2 grandaughters. The cost of 5 adult and 2 kids Disney 14 days tickets, plus the same for Universal, plus the same for Seaworld, Aquatica & Busch gardnes, plus the same for Discovery Cove, can anyone guess what the total for park tickets alone is?
    Yikes, you'll need a mortgage!!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ouch. Get the kids to share a ticket one day on and one day off for each. Ask one adult to donate a finger. Buy only two tickets and let them go in, wait a few moments send one out, with finger in pocket and repeat three times.
    Seaworld, take them to whole foods. Very nice display of fish followed by aquatic shop to look at all the different ones.
    Finish the night in Celebration at the fountain and let them play in that it’s the same as Aquatica!

Thread Information