Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could only ever smell winter green!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So true, lol!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers Friend View Post
    I could only ever smell winter green!!
    Unless you were getting changed in the middle of a field.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Veness View Post
    So, I never tried this myself, but while I was working on my PhD there was a discussion during one of the lectures about locker room smells, and how it's been proven if men and women use the same locker room (not at the same time; this is still a relatively conservative country, after all), there will be no smell. Something about hormone or pheromones or something.

I will not seek to prove or disprove this. I only mention it for your entertainment.

And that’s ‘entertainment’

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK, here's the latest from the Disney blog (and I will only comment "THIRTY-FOUR DOLLARS??!!!!"):

It’s almost game time, because tickets are now officially on sale for NBA Experience at Disney Springs!

This new destination at Walt Disney World Resort will hold its grand opening Aug. 12, when you can feel what it’s like to be a real basketball star by participating in 13 interactive and hands-on activities. With a ticket to NBA Experience, you will test and improve your shooting and dribbling skills, get your photo taken while throwing down a rim-rocking dunk, and feel like a top draft pick, just to name a few of the immersive opportunities that will blend Disney magic with the high-caliber action of the NBA and WNBA.

Tickets to NBA Experience are $34 (plus tax) for guests ages 10 and older, and $29 (plus tax) for children ages 3-9. They are available wherever Walt Disney World tickets are sold, including Disneyworld.com/NBAExperience or any Walt Disney World ticket window.

As you’re planning your visit, I’d recommend bringing athletic shoes, as you’ll be moving around quite a bit while you’re inside NBA Experience (footwear will be required for entry). You’ll also be asked to sign a waiver prior to starting your activities; children under 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign the waiver for them.

Note: Tickets are valid through Dec. 31, 2020 and provide one admission to NBA Experience; re-entry is not permitted. Age restrictions may apply. For convenience, you may view the waiver in advance at disneyworld.com/expwaiver. Prices do not include tax. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. The amount paid for any unused ticket may be applied toward the purchase of a new ticket at the current price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Veness
    OK, here's the latest from the Disney blog (and I will only comment "THIRTY-FOUR DOLLARS??!!!!"):
    That's $34 I won't be spending!! You must be a serious fan to spend that. Nearly $100 for dad and two boys!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I guess if you are a big fan then you will pay it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
    I guess if you are a big fan then you will pay it.
    You are probably right catlady, but it is a steep extra cost to the holiday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just don't see the casual visitor to DS being in the slightest bit interested, especially having to pay THAT kind of money. You're MUCH better off spending it on the Star Wars VR experience at The Void.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope, not for me thanks.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Thread Information