Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Topic: Central Florida Brewfest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Central Florida Brewfest

Here's a great event for anyone in town on April 6. Central Florida Brewfest is the second annual event of its kind, and it's staged at the fab Revolution Off Road attraction out in Lake County, a short drive off Highway 27 going west.

Here are the details:

CFLBF is back by popular demand, offering another opportunity to sample a collection of the finest craft beers from microbreweries located in Central Florida. A really great chance to meet the brew masters who make them, and discuss their individual flavors and unique twists.

The event will be set amongst the 230 acres of Revolution Off Road alongside a beautiful 60-acre lake. Your admission price will include complimentary parking, 4.oz tasting glass for sampling. Live music from local bands, plus a D.J. and local food trucks. So, grab your friends and get your tickets early, this is, one event you don’t want to miss.

If you want to arrive before the crowds, buy the limited availability V.I.P. tickets and get a head start. 12.00 PM V.I.P. admission includes a separate entrance to the festival site, reserved free parking. Reserved seating areas,l “Sampling Flytes” served by drink runners. Private bathrooms and more. If your friends are going VIP then you’ll need to purchase a VIP ticket to enter the VIP area.

Your general admission price will include complimentary parking, 4.oz tasting glass for sampling. Live music from local bands (names to be announced) D.J., Local Food trucks and more.

In line with our Drink Responsibly Safety Policy, we are strongly encouraging designated drivers to and from the event. Wristbands will be $15.00 per person and include a designated t-shirt . It will give you access to all General Admission areas. free soft drinks and water.

There will be 11 breweries in all, and you c an see more at https://www.cflbrewfest.com/

Central Florida Brewfest is proud to support the Sunshine Foundation a charity dream village. Our sincere appreciation of their support at the event. Sunshine Foundation’s sole purpose is to answer the dreams of chronically ill, seriously ill, physically challenged and abused children ages three to eighteen, whose families cannot fulfill their requests due to the financial strain the child’s illness may cause.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In line with our Drink Responsibly Safety Policy, we are strongly encouraging designated drivers to and from the event.
    Bit of a bugger when I'm the designated driver!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers Friend View Post
    Bit of a bugger when I'm the designated driver!!
    Oh dear, thats a shame. Guess I'm lucky in that my designated driver aka Mr Catlady isn't a drinker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yup, and it's not on the bus route, either! But, if you're in a villa on Highway 27, an Uber is a realistic choice.

Thread Information