Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8

Topic: Sesame Street ready To Open at SeaWorld!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sesame Street ready To Open at SeaWorld!

SeaWorld has been holding passholder previews for its new Sesame Street land this weekend, ahead of the official opening next Wednesday (Mar 27). We will be going along for the media preview on March 26, ready to write a full ATD blog about this fabulous new area. In the meantime, here is a quick aerial photo this weekend (via Bioreconstruct):

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like it could be a great addition to the park.

I do like those Bioreconstruct photos. Do you know if they are taken from a helicopter or do they use a drone?
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers Friend View Post
    Looks like it could be a great addition to the park.

I do like those Bioreconstruct photos. Do you know if they are taken from a helicopter or do they use a drone?
    That's a very good question. I THINK they are by helicopter, just by the range of the photos, but I don't know for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And here it is! Today's special media preview blog for ATD: https://www.attraction-tickets-direc...-sesame-street

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh, and the video to prove it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks fun, especially for little ones.

I like the Les Monsterable (Les Miserables) poster on the wall at about 2.40.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, there's so much great detail about the place, TF, that you really notice all those clever little design 'extras.' Very Disneyesque, even!

Thread Information