Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8

Topic: The Space Restaurant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Space Restaurant

The Disney Parks Blog has unveiled more detail about the forthcoming new Space restaurant at Epcot (between Mission: Space and Test Track).

Just to start with, they have revealed that this new dining outlet will open THIS year, and not 2020 as originally thought. They insist, "No dining experience on Earth can match what’s in store, because this new restaurant will take you into outer space for incredible dining experiences that are “out of this world.”

The restaurant will be operated by the Patina Restaurant Group (who currently run Via Napoli in Epcot, and Maria and Enzo's, Terralina and Morimoto in Disney Springs. The menu will feature internationally-inspired cuisine, more than 1,000 bottles of the world’s finest wines and a wide selection of craft beer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now this I would love. A Space restaurant in Epcot my "Happy Place" ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm looking forward to this one. It's interesting, it's food, and it fits Epcot's original "theme".

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you “I’m not messing around, use the gifts you were given.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As long as it doesn't have any mention of Guardians of the Galaxy or Star Wars...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We'll be interested to see the menu for this one, it looks like a great idea.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Thread Information