Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4

Topic: Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary Celebration!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary Celebration!

See what's happening at Hollywood Studios to kick off a year of celebration!

https://www.attraction-tickets-direc...th-anniversary

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for this.
    Do you think their will be any queues or just light on the day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Queues? What are they? Disney doesn't have any queues...

...that's because they call them lines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting stuff, and as usual a great insight. Amazing that there are people still at the Studios that worked there back on opening day. Perhaps that says more about Disney than many things.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We also put together a quick video about the 30th Anniversary (but mainly all the Star Wars stuff!):

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Love it, very good. But when you were talking about how big and great it will be you missed mentioning........ the queues!! LOL

BTW love the Minnie ears.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it just me, or are Dance Parties truly cringe worthy for everyone? I can think of nothing worse for a cast member than being assigned to try and get toddlers to dance.

I'm disappointed to see that the runaway train has been delayed, I was looking forward to trying that out. Oh well, one for 'next time'.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, we do start to roll our eyes when they announce another 'dance party' as a cheap way to provide basic entertainment. When you know how creative the Imagineers are, it's a bit sad to see the same thing trotted out again and again. Having said that, young children in particular DO seem to get a great amount of enjoyment from them, and the new one with Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy is extremely well done and fun to watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was replying to this when the power went out.

I'm not a dance party person, but I must say it was just adorable watching the children at Lightning McQueen's courtyard party. They were so into it, and so cute! As much as I think dance parties are a bit of a cop-out, they're definitely popular. Plenty of people do seem to love them.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Thread Information