Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The Mimes Are Back!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Mimes Are Back!!!

Did you know the SeaWorld Orlando mimes are back, full-time, before the Clyde & Seamore show?

Yes, that's right, these essential masters of mirth - at the expense of hapless guests - are now a regular part of the SW entertainment again, after being pensioned off following the end of the Clyde & Seamore Take Pirate Island show.

They even have their own Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/saveseaworldsmimes/

Or, from Christmas: https://www.facebook.com/VenessTrave...294091180/?t=0

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Excellents news...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BEST. DECISION. EVER.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh my joy knows no limit.

Have to say the mimes don’t do it for me....oh look an invisible wall, oh let’s pick out an old or ‘funny’ looking person and walk like them using humiliation as as entertainment for others.

But to be fair I can sort of see why others like it so enjoy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think anything that adds an element of human spontaneity is just plain old fashioned good fun. Either that or small things please small minds!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I always think of him as making fun of behaviors, and having a laugh at the "typical tourist" things we see all the time in Orlando. But it's a humour that may not be for everyone. I can't stand the kind of 'humour' made at the expense of someone who got hurt. Other people laugh their heads off at it.

I AM glad the Mime is back. He's usually funnier than the shows (IMO)!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think that it is fairly harmless entertainment. I all the years I've seen the mimes I don't think I've seen anyone who has been a 'victim' be offended.

I can see that it is not everyone's cup of tea though.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let’s be honest if we all liked the same thing it would be one boring World. I do like Susan’s point re funnier than show

karalma is offline Proud Recipient of Six--count 'em, six!!--Fast Passes During Year of a Million Dreams!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Love the mimes and will go and see the show again now. Wouldn’t want to be one of the victims though ��.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hate mimes. I almost punched one in the face once. Loathsome things. But, I love the Seaworld ones, to the point that we went to see the show twice, but left the second time as soon as the mime did.
    April 1991 International Gateway Inn
    April 1993 International Gateway Inn
    May 2011 Four Points Sheraton Studio City
    Feb 2014 Rosen Inn Hotel

Champion Me and Champion Ret, kickin' *** and takin' names!

Thread Information