Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Hagrid's Coaster Open!

karalma is offline Proud Recipient of Six--count 'em, six!!--Fast Passes During Year of a Million Dreams!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looking forward to riding it but no way would I wait 10 hours. Hopefully that will leave my favourite FJ with no queue ��.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, it's looking like it's gone tech today. Did they have any soft openings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UK Deb View Post
    So, it's looking like it's gone tech today. Did they have any soft openings?
    Nope, though testing was going on while we were there for the initial media preview, but without passengers.

There DO seem to be some bugs that need working out (including that pesky audio, which is pretty necessary in this story-telling coaster!). With 7 launches and a highly-technical "surprise" element, we can only imagine the challenges. But most attractions have issues when they first open. Remember Forbidden Journey? Crikey!!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some people got very lucky yesterday evening when the ride was reopened following a lengthy shutdown right at the end of the night and they got on a couple of times with little wait. I was already seeing post on the Universal pass holder page from people trying to queue up this morning our time today, 4 am local time.

The sooner they get the virtual queue running the better I'd say.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's at 3 hours right now, so that's at least an improvement.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Thread Information