Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9

Topic: Norman's Heading for Restaurant Row

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Norman's Heading for Restaurant Row

The new owners of the Grande Lakes resort have decided in their wisdom that the signature Norman's restaurant is no longer a good fit for them, and the wonderful cuisine there will be no more as of Aug 31 (they are bringing in some fancy steakhouse idea instead). But lovers of Norman Van Aken's great style and verve need not fret - he and other restaurant partners have just bought the site of the former Bravo Cucina on the corner of the Dellagio complex on Sand Lake Road (aka Restaurant Row), and they will now go to work to create something really new, exciting and upscale on that site. It won't open until 2020 as there is a lot of work to do with reconfiguring the previous set-up for their new ideas, but it should be worth it.

Scott Joseph has more on this link: https://www.scottjosephorlando.com/n...an-s-announced

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Norman's was a good fit at the R-C but this could end up injecting a new lease of life into both. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with (both Norman's and R-C).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any good addition to Dr Phillips is a "win" as far as we're concerned.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

S@S any chance of someone doing a restaurant row review one day? I’m lost now as to what’s their, what’s good and what’s not etc etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That sounds great, Ret! Yes, I think we could happily do a Restaurant Row Roundup. Let me see if I've got a date open on our blog schedule. Thanks for the idea!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Veness View Post
    That sounds great, Ret! Yes, I think we could happily do a Restaurant Row Roundup. Let me see if I've got a date open on our blog schedule. Thanks for the idea!
    That would honestly be lovely, but I do hope you didn’t think I was trying to force you, or anyone, to do one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not at all! It's a great idea.

Thread Information