Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  9

Topic: Elevated Look at Reflections Resort Construction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Elevated Look at Reflections Resort Construction

Reflections is the resort coming to the former River Country site on Bay Lake. Blog Mickey has posted some construction update photos.

https://blogmickey.com/2019/08/eleva...3qJUMNfrX4M1Eo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Been a long time since River Country closed and I always wondered what they would do with the site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, that site had been idle for fully 18 years, CL! A pretty sorry state of affairs. But it will soon look VERY different as the Reflections resort takes shape (which already looks a bit similar to the recently-added Wilderness Lodge lakeside cabins and waterfront area). Sad to see the Tri-Circle D ranch closed for the time being, but it should be back with a dramatic new look, too:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It has surprised me that Disney have left that site vacant for so long, it is a great location especially with the lake view and forested area. I imagine the new resort will be vey popular.

Not sure about the reworking of the stables as I quite like the old rustic image. Still I guess that is progress!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hopefully they can still maintain the rustic look, TF; otherwise, they will have gone against the whole ethos and style of Fort Wilderness.

Thread Information