Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: whats your best tip?

Default whats your best tip?

in a earlier post(florida in october)i gave what i thought was my top tip for anyone travelling to florida and i have to ask everyone-what is your top tip.only 1 tip allowed.it could be a tip to make the most of the time or the most from your money or a bit of both.i think this could be a real long thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My tip is to have fun. I know that sounds obvious but by that i mean go out remembering you are on holiday. Dont skrimp and save, dont think "ohh, i cant have buttery popcorn, i'm on a diet" etc. Treat it like the last two weeks of your life and you will have a great time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One one tip? Or only one at a time?

My first and Number One tip is: drink lots more water than you think you'll need. Not soda, not beer; water. Especially in summer, but it's important in the winter, too.

I've got loads more top tips. Can we do more than one if we wait 24 hours in between?

i suppose you can post more than one.i was only looking for each person top tip.i agree with living your holiday like it is the last 2 weeks of your life but i dont know anyone whos on a diet that has put weight on whilst in florida.the heat and the exercise tend to balance out the extra you eat.if i overspend by lots it just means it takes longer to get back to florida.i love to spend money but over the years-this will be my 10th time and we are booking for next august-but ive learned where saving can be made and how to waste a little less of my money(ive still got an awfull lot of mugs!)

Go to the beach at least once, it is a great break from all the rush of the parks. We went to Cocoa beach this time it was nice and relaxing and perfect weather. It just breaks the holiday up nice.

But I would try to make it a weekday as the weekend can get very busy at Cocoa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK my tip (this is hard as we cxan only have 1 tip)

If possible get off the plane as quick as you can and get to the immigration line fast. Makes all the difference of waiting 30 mins or 3 hours. especially if a few international planes land at a similar time .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My tip is:
    Try and get in some rest days if possible, lounge around the pool, go shopping or go to a water park. This way you don't feel that you've spent the whole holiday just doing the theme parks and had no time to relax
    Billiecat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another tip: Don't book table service dining for every day of your holiday. Having days (several, if possible) when you aren't always looking at your watch for your dining time to roll around (or getting up early for breakfast reservations) makes it feel more care-free and spontaneous. Plus, after about 3 days it feels like you've eaten enough for a month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my top tip is just take each day as it comes even if it rains u can still ave fun we did and dont plan 2 much ahead (oh and dont forget 2 shop lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my top tip is.... just relax and enjoy yourselves. it doesnt matter if you dont get to do everything. after going regularly since 1990 we are still discovering things we havent done before.

Thread Information