Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Topic: whats your best tip?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My tip is to make sure you have suitable footwear for the waterparks as your feet can get burnt in the hot weather from the floor.

Smile

If you as a parent are planning what to do each day,once or twice ask the kids what they would like to do and do it (you might be surprised) just do not presume everyone wants to do what you want to? ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pack light, seriously, PACK LIGHT! you will be find so many bargains out there you wont be able to fit it all in your cases, if in doubt buy it out there if you need it.
    EVERYTHING (except british foods) is much much cheaper out there, sunsreen, clothes,shades, shoess, everything! you can reckon on most things costing the same in $ as it does in here, so with exchange rates most things work out half price!......which is nice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

on a similar note, we always pack a suitcase, then put that in a bigger, empty suitcase. That way we have an empty suitcase to fill for the way back, but still only carry one on the way out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

which saves having to buy a large holdall as i had to!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, i had to do that once. we were at Seaworld and i had a go on one of those $5 per go, one shot basketball things. Just punted it up there and it went in - the prize was a toy polar bear, as big as me! Had to buy its own bag for the way home, and carry it around for the rest of the day! :p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol dmrevis you shouldnt have been such a good shot! sign up for an nba team!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, well at the time i played a little basketball, but i was an "in the paint" kinda guy - never hit 3 pointers so didnt expect to get it in!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im a terrible shot so wheni go there knowing my luck it will sail in!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as a Orlando novice cant comment much on tips but will report back here in 12 weeks with some i hope best tips i can give at the moment are get yourself registered on to A.T.D forum .i have been on here for a short while and learned so much in a short space of time from some realy experienced people like DM REVIS ,SIMON AND SUSAN VENESS,Mr O, to mention a few (sorry if i missed you) someone always comes along with an answer also you want to get yourself a copy of the brits guide which is full of info on Orlando Disney E.T.C i got one and regretted it would have been a senior member by now (100 posts) or more only joking
    mm
    Last edited by mikeymouse; 27-05-2007 at 10:11 PM.

Thread Information