Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Who has stayed where!! (Hotels)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone got any experience of the Fountains at south end of I-Drive? We chose there because we get a two bedroom appartment of what seems to be a reasonable standard, & there's a stop for the i-trolley right outside the resort. We're not driving & figured that we'll use the i-trolley & lynx bus for most days out, & if we end up spending 150 or so on taxis when we need them it's still cheaper than hiring a car.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Timeshare owners at the Vistana Resort (SR535) which is awesome really like this place, if you choose to go opt for Cascades, newest and best bit, it has around 7 pools through the complex and three resturants, most pools have bars. As you can tell by us buying here we like it alot! Animal Kingdom lodge is also great but find that buses seem to take quite along time to come and go places so end up driving anyway. Now the contempary! Thats a defirinte kettle of fish, but it did a nuclear explosion in my wallet

Planned Visits:

3 weeks July 2010 Vistana Resort

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Disney Resorts
    Animal Kingdom Lodge
    Beach Club
    Beach Club Villas
    BoardWalk Villas
    Contemporary
    Grand Floridian
    Saratoga Springs

Universal Resorts
    Hard Rock Hotel
    Portofino Bay
    Royal Pacific Resort

Other Orlando Hotels
    Celebration Hotel
    The Ritz-Carlton, Grande Lakes
    Rosen Shingle Creek
    Reunion Grande

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Comfort Inn -LBV, basic but clean, very close to the I4, so can be a bit loud

WDW Dolphin- Great hotel , great location

All Star Movies - Value Disney hotel

Animal Kingdom Lodge- Fantastic hotel, great location, can't beat waking up with a giraffe looking at you. Expensive but well worth it.
    1996- Comfort Inn, LBV
    1997- WDW Swan/Dolphin
    2000- All Star Movies
    2005- Private House, Davenport
    2006- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2007- Private House, Davenport
    2008- Pop Century
    2009- Private House, Disneycruise,Coronado Springs
    2010- Pop Century, 7 Night Western Caribbean Disneycruise, Port Orleans
    2012- Old Key West, 5 Night Disneycruise ( Damn those flights were dear!!!)
    2014- Caribbean Beach, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Disneycruise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fairfield Inn, Lake Buena Vista.

Stayed the first night here (before heading down the coast). Hotel nice and clean, good sized room. Staff very friendly. Free buffet breakfast, which was of very good quality. Would happily stay here longer. Good location.

Has a pool and residents can also use the facilities of the other Marriot hotels in the same complex. Next door is a Golden Corral and a Bahama Breeze.
    Last edited by Tiggers Friend; 12-05-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: More info
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Has anybody stayed here

Hi again

We are booked to stay at the Fountain Resort, Southern end of International Drive.

Has anybody stayed there recently and do they have any advice.

I think this forum is great, only found it last night, a lot of very good advice.

Seeweed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Hi again
    We are booked to stay at the Fountain Resort, Southern end of International Drive.
    Has anybody stayed there recently and do they have any advice.
    Was this the resort that was originally a joint venture with Airtours? Opened in 1995?
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hiya all

stayed at travelodge on idrive in 2005 ( dump)
    then sheraton four points formeley studio city ( tall one on idrive)
    amazing hotel have re booked for 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just back from The Bahama Bay resort, absolutely fantastic, large rooms, beautifully furnised, excellent restuarant and good choice of pools. Would def. return is quiet because a bit out of the way but only 30/40 mins to the parks. (actually... wish i was there now!!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My husband and i always stay at the JW Marriot at the Grande Lakes Resort. We tried staying somewhere different one year just for a change but have since returnred to the Jw. Amazing resort and well worth the money! Going in November....cant wait!!!

Thread Information